Monday, May 23, 2011

Slacker McSlacksalot

So, I'll admit it I have been neglecting Gone Gonzo and not for lack of news... there has been a lot of interesting news.

For instance, Rick Santorum one of the potential GOP nominees will have to explain why he and his wife took their dead baby home from the hospital to "play and cuddle" with their other children back in 2005. Not looking so good Rick.

Ah yes. I almost forgot the 21st was supposed to be the end of the world...a day of rapture for all the Heathen people of the world....hmmm well, considering it's May 23 and I'm sitting here writing, I guess Harold Camping the fringe CA preacher who predicted this day of doom will also have some explaining to do.

He has yet to come out publicly and justify why there were no devastating earthquakes wreaking havoc on the Western Hemisphere.

Sooo that does it for me and my first post of the summer. And if this summer was anything like last summer believe you me homie there will be a lot of interesting/slightly insane posts.

So buckle up fuckers it's going to be a wild ride.

Long Live Hunter.


No comments:

Post a Comment